Here at the Pop pixies wiki, we strive to be an accurate encyclopedia for all fans of the franchise. There are certain things we will not tolerate here, so please follow our policies to avoid any complications and not be banned.
Below we explain what is appropriate and what is not appropriate for Pop pixies wiki.
- Posting false information that has not be confirmed by the official Pop pixies website, facebook, or youtube.
- Posting fanon related content, such as, original characters or fanfictions. That is only allowed in blogs. If we see such content outside of a blog, it will be deleted.
- Removing large amount of content without a clear reason is considered vandalism.
- Spamming, trolling, or flaming will get you a permanent ban.
- Posting profanity or sexual content can get you banned anywhere from a month up to a permanent ban. Keep in mind this is a Wiki for kid's toy/show.
- Harassing other users about their race, orientation, gender, nationality, or religion can get you banned up to three months.
- Article comments and blogs are for constructive dialogue, not back-and-forth bickering.
- Not having read these policies is not an excuse. They show up on your talk page when you join the Wiki.
- Adding unneeded categories or pages just to get a badge. If you work hard and edit things that need to be edited on the wiki, you will get a badge that will be well deserved. If you ignore this rule after you've been warned, you will get banned for a month. Do not take warnings lightly if you do not want to be banned.
- Posting fan art, badges, or duplicates in galleries. You should only add pictures released by Rainbow S.r.l or reliable sources to galleries. Badges and duplicates (the exact same picture, sometimes with a different angle or coloring) are not allowed, simply because they are not needed in galleries.
- Following the style guidelines. They help keep the Wiki looking nice.
- Correcting grammar, punctuation, or spelling on a page will better the Wiki's quality.
- Adding sources when posting new information released about the show. As said above, false information will not be tolerated.
- Its helpful if you give an edit summary when doing bigger edits (500 characters or more).
- If you are new to the Wiki, please feel free to ask one of our Administrators for help.
- Go to our contents page for help on editing. This page is very useful, especially if no admins are on when you need help.
- You can upload as many pictures as you want, as long they are relevant to this wiki.
We want this to feel like a home for the fandom, so these rules are necessary to protect everyone and to make sure this Wiki is a friendly environment. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave a message on the talk page or contact one of our Administrators.
Thank you for reading our policies and supporting the Wiki. Happy editing!